Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gadget Freak!!

Avyaya is becoming gadget freak....... Like father like son!! He wants all the cellphones given to him..allllll . He knows where I hide the iPad . He will guide me from drawing to our room and will point at the cupboard's top most shelf, which he can only see from below. Mummy mummy mummy!! Bo!! If he is in a good mood then I am able to divert his mind from there and if he is in an okay mood then there is nothing in the world to divert his mind. Once I give him the iPad then this 19 months old will unlock it and switch on the camera and make different faces...  :) . 
At times , while we are watching tv suddenly the channel changes. Avyaya loves remote control as well. He is aware of the functionality of different remote controls. Which RC works for which device.  
Kids these days..... ,!!! In a way it's also good that he observes and implements . But I don't want him to sit with iPad or phone the entire day , I would rather want him to play ,hop, jump and etc. etc. physical activities is a must!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment