Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dubai trip day-2


We were so tired the day before that we all got up at 9 am . Including Avyaya who usually gets up twice or thrice at night but today he dint as he was so tired. We had planned to go to Ferrari world in Abu Dhabi which is approximately 2 hours drive from Dubai . We had our breakfast in a restaurant and started towards Abu Dhabi. 
Ferrari work is awesome. I was slightly skeptical about going there as I thought I will not like it much there since I am not very fond of cars and their makes. But this was so different from what I had imagined . Avyaya enjoyed a lot there. Though he was not allowed to sit on any rides there as he is too young , I think he enjoyed more running up an down all around and climb on bench like small blue and white lighted pillars. He was so amazed to see ice skating ring. I bought one vanilla cone ice cream which he loved. He kept on holding my hand tightly all the while he was eating it not allowing me to move my hands the slightest. Whole dar we were touring the entire Ferrari world, not once did he cry or sleep. The best part for him was to sit on the Ferrari dummies and play with the steering wheel. Boys will be boys!! He was on it for more than half an hour and I had to drag him out of it. Phew!!
Then while returning we had our dinner and tea. Reached out hotel room. We were so tired but Avyaya started playing in the room. Finally we all settled and got lost in the world of ferraris in our dreams




No comments:

Post a Comment