Monday, January 19, 2015

First Day of School

so now my little Avyaya is big enough to start schooling. Today is the first day of his school. last two days we are preparing him for his first day. We bought this school bag,water bottle and lunch box. he was very excited to see all his belongings.he knew its all for his school. we asked him "do you want to go to school?" he readily says "yes". I guess more than him ,we were super excited. we as in avyaya's aapoo and nanima, his dadi,his badi dadi(my dadi),me and my husband. we celebrated this new phase in avyayas life and so in ours.
today I packed his lunch box, felt so grown up today. :) .dressed him up and then the cab came. my husband came from office too. he sat in the cab,gave us flying kiss and then went to school. we wanted to see how he reacts once he reaches the school ,so me and Krish went to his school. we reached before them. we saw him in the cab and how obediently he got down from his cab and went inside holding cab driver's hand. there were so many other parents like us who came to drop their kids. well... we went inside to sede if he is crying. but the door was closed but every once in a while the door would and we would peep inside. see his standing near the blackboard with bag on his shoulders staring in amazement at kids who were crying . 'why are they crying? what for?' must be wondersing. I still cant forget thje look on his face. eyes wide opened so is mouth and cheeks red. awww... very cute..

he came back at 3pm ..o god!!! so late. but he was happy and excited . he came back and had food then slept.
now its over a week. and i feel  he is adjusting quiet nicely. i was worried how will he cope up. but he is doing pretty good.
lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment