Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Avy loves reading

When the kid starts to read its such a proud moment for any parent. Avyaya can now read well. he has developed the habit of reading loudly. now when we go to the market he would read the name of the shops and whatever advertisements they display. I am really very proud of him. Now at times, it gets a bit embarrassing when we go to night wear section and he reads out the various words written there, different lingerie. And he is excited to read the three letter word and screams in excitement "mumma..see i could read it .."
"huh!! what Avyaya ."
" See Mumma its written over there..( he reads it aloud) "
And then I have to find a way to exit from there ASAP😀. As people are giving mixed reactions. Amused ,Smirking and so on.
With the growing age his questions are also increasing. and they are, at times, too intellectual for me to answer. Sometimes he asks questions which are too difficult or too awkward to answer. When the kids starts asking you questions then I guess its the time to pick up the books and start the studies all over again. As half of the things I have already forgotten and other half I am not even aware of. I sit there with my face down and murmur... "will google it."(god bless its creators)
Parenting is really difficult. We go through our student life once again. we start studying again.
I am happy, Avyaya loves reading as its a very good habit. 😊😊


No comments:

Post a Comment